How to prepare for a training visit:
- Create notes for your trainer on any specific areas or behaviors you'd like to work on. Please send us any information or questions you may have before your first session. This will allow us to better prepare and tailor our training to your specific needs.
- Clear a space to work in comfortable, allowing ample room for you and our dog to move around freely.
- Eliminate any possible stressors, such as extra visitors or guests.
- Have extra yummy treats on hand that you will use only for training. We have found it best to have two types of soft treats that are small or easy to tear into pieces.
- Decrease your dog's food for the meal closest to your session, as you will supplement it during training.